In accordance with the principles of the World Charter for Sustainable Tourism, in our organization we are committed to preserving the environment, the welfare of our team and our community. Therefore, we do our work trying to satisfy the following principles:
• Comply with applicable current regulations related to the environment and biodiversity, historical and cultural heritage, safety and health.
• Reduce the environmental impacts of our activities, and implement actions to reduce pollution, improve the eco-efficiency and responsible use of resources.
• Preserving biodiversity and cultural heritage through preservation and dissemination among our visitors.
• Involve our employees of our commitments and its own development, enabling and maintaining an atmosphere of mutual respect and open communication.
• Promoting sustainable development of our tourist destination, facilitating business relations with suppliers in the region.
• Evaluate our performance to ensure continuous improvement of our sustainable management.